market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Vetting Local Producers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "maury sheets" <maurysheets AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Vetting Local Producers
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:13:34 -0400

ASllen,

There is no "erroneous" thinking, local is better when it is close, low or
no spray and done as natural as possible. I will put up ANY of my
hydroponic produce against any certified organic to let a food nutritionist
determine food value and toxins. Just because you get a certificate does
not mean your food is better, and the people in the study are realizing
that.
Good food is good food without the US government getting involved.

Maury Sheets
Woodland Produce
South jersey