market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Vetting Local Producers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: BillOhio <billohio AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Vetting Local Producers
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 07:55:40 -0400

This document epitomizes the disconnect between presumbly-educated and indubitably well-meaning customers in an urban environment and what actually is entailed in feeding a nation of 360+ million people, let alone helping to feed the world. I agree with Marie--this thing is scary!

Bill Huhman
Central Ohio, where the asparagus is jumping out of the ground, the weeds are thriving, and the birds are singing earlier every morning. Life is good !