market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] broccoli raab -- and piracicaba?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] broccoli raab -- and piracicaba?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:38:36 -0500

On Feb 14, 2010, at 11:27 AM, cjmaness AT juno.com wrote:

I'm looking for info. on broccoli raab. We've never grown it, seen it, or eaten it. I've got some started in the greenhouse and am wondering about pricing, display at market, harvesting, etc...
any info. is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Carla Perkins, OK

While we're at it: I've nothing useful about broccoli raab, but have just ordered some broccoli piracicaba seed, and have similar questions about that.