market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Permanent beds - Paths

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Michael Peck <silverandsienna AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Permanent beds - Paths
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 12:53:06 -0500

Johnny's Seed Catalog says that New Zealand White Clover can be sown into long-season row crops during the season to provide a "living mulch".  I'm considering white clover for paths, but not in the crops.  If the clover was sown in with the row crop, wouldn't they compete?

Michael
Marshall, Michigan