market-farming - [Market-farming] Permanent beds - Paths

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mac" <gofish54 AT centurytel.net>
  • To: "market-farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Permanent beds - Paths
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 18:54:22 -0500

I read an interesting discussion on permanent beds in the archives. There
was not a lot of discussion on the drive paths. Any suggestions?

We are setting up 3 foot beds and I would like to plant the drive paths. I
am leaning toward dutch clover and annual rye. Your input would be greatly
appreciated. We will be using a Ford 5000 tractor which has a width of about
7 feet so we're probably going to go with 3' beds and 3' paths. This worked
last year when we tried it with tomatoes and double row/bed beans.
Mac