market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Driveway and parking areas

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jay sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Driveway and parking areas
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 08:22:06 -0800 (PST)

I am unsure if you have these in your area or if they are economically priced, but here in Kansas we have lots of limestone.  We have used limestone scalpings to build a hard surface inside of buildings, sport fields or even behind cattle feed bunks.  Spread it out and pitch it in one direction.  It will set  up as hard as concrete.  With a little maintaining, it will last a long time.

Just another idea.

Jay