market-farming - [Market-farming] Farms, CSA's or markets using locallygrown.net

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jay sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Farms, CSA's or markets using locallygrown.net
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:20:36 -0800 (PST)

I learned about http://www.locallygrown.net/ last night from a fellow grower.  Does anyone use this service with their farm or at their market.  Also does anyone use it with their CSA?  If you are using it what are the pro's and con's of this service and what do your customers think about it.  I am very impressed with it.

Thanks,
Jay