market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] seed companies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Hmgrant77 AT cs.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] seed companies
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:08:29 EST

Everyone seems to have very similar seed companies they use.  We only plant pumpkins and gourds (started 2 years ago) and have used Siegers Seed Company both years.  I checked out a few other places when we first started but was happy with Siegers and prices seemed ok.  I also was able to speak to a local seed consultant right in my area.  But since everyone is mentioning these other companies I am starting to wonder if I should take a look at Johnnys or some other ones.  Thanks.