market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pricing of spinach now

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marcy" <mlynnn AT wildblue.net>
  • To: <farmersue AT myfairpoint.net>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pricing of spinach now
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 06:53:35 -0700

Sue, I'm curious about your mix with violets.
Do the violets hold up about the same as the lettuce?
I've just been thinking I'd seed some violets this fall for spring, but
hadn't considered doing a mix. I like that even better.
Also on the spinach, I'd guess the leaves are smaller now, which usually
means higher prices for baby spinach?
Thanks,
Marcy