market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] growing garlic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] growing garlic
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:58:32 -0500

Regards to the list:

All this talk about scape pesto and dip is making me curious. Anyone want to share recipes?

Marie in Missouri

We do scape pesto and a garlic scape white bean dip all the time.  We freeze a lot of pesto (several types) for winter.  The dip rocks and is great when having guests over.  It also helps sell a whole lot of scapes to folks that try it once.  :)