market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] growing garlic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Barbara Dieckman <barbara.dieckman AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] growing garlic
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 18:00:15 -0400

Could we get the scape bean recipe??

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com> wrote:
We do scape pesto and a garlic scape white bean dip all the time.  We freeze a lot of pesto (several types) for winter.  The dip rocks and is great when having guests over.  It also helps sell a whole lot of scapes to folks that try it once.  :)

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855