market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Epson printers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: David Tannen <david AT centerville.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Epson printers
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:41:32 -0500

Liz,

You mentioned that you paid $99 for the Kodak 5300 AOI. I have been searching the internet and the least expensive I have found it is on sale at $142.00. THe Kodak website, www.kodak.com, has a special with a one year supply of ink (4 black cartridges and 3 color included) for $199.00. Seems reasonable, but can anyone direct me to a website where it might be less expensive. I can usually find a site on my own, but am having trouble locating one for this particular item. Thanks.

David