market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Epson printers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Epson printers
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 16:16:45 -0500

The C86 has been replaced by the C88. I use it and it's a good printer for labels.

TxBeeFarmer (Mark)
West Texas Zone 7b

On 4/9/2008 3:14:14 PM, David Tannen (david AT centerville.net) wrote:
A little over a year ago there was a discussion concerning printers for
printing labels. If I remember correctly the recommendation was for the
Epson C84. Some people liked the Epson C86, but others had problems
with it. I will be doing value added products this year and am in need
of a printer for labels. Is the Epson C84 still the favored printer?
Any other recommendations?

Thanks.

David