market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Epson printers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Heirloom Grower" <heirloomgrower AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Epson printers
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:56:27 -0600

Hi, Liz.

Is Wal-mart truly the only place to order? There is no backup source? I find this concerning because when my epson and my canon were new, WM carried the ink, but when the next generation of printers were released less than a year later, poof! the ink disappeared. If there is no other vendor for the ink, then I would be concerned about the life of the printer.

Elise