market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Epson printers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Epson printers
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 21:31:41 -0400

I got a Minolta color laser 2400 something and hated it. Staples has a
trade-in deal now, $50 toward a HP printer. Last week the HP Color Laserjet
2605dn was on sale: $500 - $125 instant off - $125 rebate = $250. Minus the
$50 trade in and - a $30 online order incentive card that they honored =
$170. Minus $15 rewards credit for returning a little bubblejet ink
cartridge. I don't usually get great deals on anything, but think I did this
time. It is still $125 off at Staples, and the trade-in, and if you got a
card in the mail from Staples online...

Reviews on the 2605dn were mixed, and I have only used it two days for
labels (got it Saturday), but so far it is taking them beautifully. AND it
prints duplex, so I can download and print stuff (will get an online renewal
to Growing for Market) without having thick stacks of paper. And it is
silent when not printing and very quiet when printing.