market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Big Green Spinner (?)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Big Green Spinner (?)
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 17:54:40 -0500

http://www.johnnyseeds.com/catalog/product.aspx?category=292&subcategory=314&item=9000

I have no idea how good it is, I've never used it. -- on second look at your email, I see you were looking for a powered one; this one is manual, so maybe that's no good for you. But I would think that a manual one would be more portable.

I have used this model from Johnny's...even though it's not the sort of thing that Allan is looking for, but..for anyone else.....this salad spinner does an superb job and is well worth the price.  Yup, you'll know you worked that day, but your product will be excellent and store well too.  The spinner handles all sorts of abuse over time, as in, hey can somebody chase than guinea hen off her nest in the greens spinner, or Yo ! Luis! get your socks out of the greens spinner, por favor!
Shawnee, zone 5, in the season of mudluscious...

Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win — day after day after day Enter Now!