market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] quality produce in California?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin Follette" <lists AT seasonseatingsfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] quality produce in California?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 08:31:01 -0400

Locally grown produce that has been "put up" either through canning, dehydrating or cold storage works for us.  We'll have a cellar full of carrots, rutabaga, winter squash, potatoes and other long storing crops.  None of it will be less than 24 hours old but it will be local.

Robin
Seasons Eatings Farm
www.seasonseatingsfarm.com
~Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty.  Francis Moore Lappe