market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Creation Farm" <creationsoap AT boone.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:58:45 -0500

Look, I don’t know who you are talking to but if you are talking to me you can stuff it. I happen to have a degree in foodservice management and I have been in the natural foods and health food store markets along with herbal extracts processing for over 20 years.  My health &  beauty products are certified healthy and natural by the Minister of  health in Japan where I have also exported to for 10 years. I am well aware and more conscious than most on earth about health & safety, and what it takes to accomplish that in a facility. what we were discussing is red tape and the bureaucracy involved in getting the government to recognize where we are at with it.

Creation Farm, Creation Soap and Creation Herbal

 Mike & Anna  ----  231-352-96000

http://www.creationsoap.com