market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Creation Farm" <creationsoap AT boone.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:41:08 -0500

Creation Farm, Creation Soap and Creation Herbal

It seems like you mentioned the beans had to be cooked for an hour after you
sell them before anyone ingests them, this would probably sanitize them
woudn't it?

Let's take a minute to calm down.
I think we're all the same page.
My email is mrlucky. I was complaining about the regulations for simply
bagging dry beans in my county which I think the most cautious person in re
health would agree are just short of insane. If not, I'm always willing to
be corrected.
Someone replied in a funny but sarcastic manner.
Someone else took that to heart, probably since the list is rather technical

and practical for the most part. It's been awhile since someone cracked a
joke.
I think we all agree personal hygeine is a plus and that local governments
can overregulate the little guy.

When things get hot, I think it's best to hold on to our responses for a
day. Or ask for a clarification.

Rancho Gordo
New World Specialty Food
www.ranchogordo.com