market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Creation Farm" <creationsoap AT boone.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:14:40 -0500

Perhaps you should take a better look at the context of the discussion before assuming anyone on this list would want to be slack about sanitation and endanger their clientele in any way. Especially if you plant to verbally chastise anyone about it when you obviously don’t understand what we were talking about. The people on this list that are farming for a living are honest hard working  people of integrity bogged down with ever increasing regulation by the government designed to make it harder and harder for small farms to make a living, those in power who pull the strings within the government are financed by the giant agricorporations that would like to see us all disappear so they can control the whole human food chain the way they already do oil, and chemicals on a global basis. This list if for us to support each other with information not point fingers of unjustified opinion when discussions are taken out of context. Please do not email me personally again, and only address your insults to the list as, I do not like your attitude.