market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kathy Somers" <somersfarm AT kingcon.com>
  • To: <quiltingsue AT earthlink.net>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:14:13 -0500

Sue,

Do you know the specific laws for the State of Vermont?  I was talking to a gentleman the other day who sells only canned goods at the local Farmer’s Market.  He does well over 2000 jars of things in a summer.  He does not have a license.  Now I am curious as to what the regulations might actually be and how much you can sell before you have to have a license.

Kathy in Vermont