market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Creation Farm" <creationsoap AT boone.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:14:20 -0500

For those making soaps or other personal care items to sell at the market you can download the Handbook of Standards for Safe Cosmetics Manufacturing that outlines both your building requirements and safe production record keeping practices at fda.gov site with a quick search.

Creation Farm, Creation Soap and Creation Herbal

 Mike & Anna  ----  231-352-96000

http://www.creationsoap.com