market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Packaging

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: road's end farm <organic101 AT linkny.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Packaging
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:26:56 -0500

On Feb 8, 2006, at 11:59 AM, maureen bostock wrote:

HI all,
Does anyone know where I can get plastic or cellophane bags for salad mix? Preferably on the east coast, Canada or the U.S. Thanks for your help with this.
Maureen

Two suggestions:

1) Check your area yellow pages for local restaurant supply stores. You may be able to get your bags locally. (The one nearest me delivers for free, even small orders.)

2) Before I found sources for boxes locally, I used to get these from Sofco; they would deliver small orders, and I think they probably also carry bags. I just found them online:

http://www.sofco.biz/