market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] packaging

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon Davenport" <sharon_d AT excite.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] packaging
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:47:46 -0500 (EST)

I would like to know if anyone else out there has resources for packaging of fruits and vegetables, please. I did get one response, but would like more resources, if possible. I would like to say that this is a wonderful group, with a lot of knowledge, and thanks for sharing!! Sharon

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com