market-farming - [Market-farming] Foil Seed Packets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Foil Seed Packets
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:38:35 -0400

IIRC, someone here asked if anyone knew where to purchase
resealable foil seed packets.

SeedSavers Exchange has what they describe as 'Heat Seal
Foil Seed Packets' - 10 cents/each if you buy 50 of them.

http://www.seedsavers.org/prodinfo.asp?number=M1659&variation=&aitem=1&mitem=6

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but I'm certain they
could further describe them in a phone call.

Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and edible
flower seeds for successful container growing.