market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re:seed starting & greenhouse

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shelly Elliott" <shelly AT idlethyme.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re:seed starting & greenhouse
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:01:26 -0600

Marcy,
I am in SE Wyoming and have both a tunnel and a greenhouse with only single
layers and no wind protection. 40mph winds here are normal and 80 mph gusts
happen regularly. I use a U-channel and wiggle wire system and have never
lost the plastic. Could you tell me more about the construction of the
greenhouse you lost?
Shelly
Zone 5 SE Wyoming