market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] RE: Response to Mr. Shoemaker

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marc" <gershom_ivri AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Jay Gee" <jaygee AT jghelp.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] RE: Response to Mr. Shoemaker
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 19:18:00 -0600

It's feels like evolution versus creationism.

Does the sentience of the species matter when the title of "farmer" is
conferred?

Does pure instinct count toward the final judgement of "farmer" or can a
reactionary being drivien by outward stimuli qualify?

Is humanity really sentient or does humanity operate on instinct that gives
a perception of sentience?

Is the instinct due to design of a higher being that is sentient and has put
intelligence into us?

Are we simply a product of evolution and have the ability to imagine a
higher being?

Do the ants also imagine a higher being and are just more obedient than us?

Is eveything a biochemical reaction to hormones and scents and daylight
hours and we are all governed by a complex reaction from a living earth that
rewards or punishes us for our actions and reactions?

Are feelings of happiness and awareness and self-actualization really
rewards from the living earth for acting in it's favor and feelings of
depression and failure punishments for acting against the mother earth.

Do we really have true self determination or are we rewarded with the
feeling of self, will, control, existence and awareness by a power beyond
the fathom of our limited instinctive existence.

Are we no more than leafcutting ants - just bigger - and they have the same
feelings of a G_d, angels, good and evil, each other and are just acting
more in line with their creator's wishes?

Have they been blessed by the Creator with happiness and cooperative
community and devolved from an ancient master race into a contented race no
longer needing power and domination as their obedience reward with
consciousness never lost as it exists in the hive so they can never die and
have eternal life?

My pothos needs watering.

mn