market-farming - [Market-farming] Poison Ivy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Poison Ivy
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:28:25 -0500

Liz,

I also get it real bad and I have found something that works real well for
preventing it and getting rid of it. It is called Oral Ivy. You put a few
drops (follow the directions on the bottle) in a shot glass of water and
drink it. It tastes nasty but it really works! You do this daily and as long
as you are exposed to the evil stuff. You will get a few little bumps like
it is starting but then it will be gone in a couple of days. That is for the
preventative part of it. You can also take it for when you "catch" it. Hope
that helps! I just Googled it "Oral Ivy". Good luck! Only thing I have
found so far.

Courtney McLeod
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh