market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] High tunnels once more

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] High tunnels once more
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:15:26 -0500

Oh, are your the Wiedigers at:

Paul and Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
3298 Fairview Church Road
Smiths Grove, KY 42171
270-749-4600 ???

Takes one to know one, eh? ;-)

Au Naturel Farm will be holding two on-farm high tunnel workshops in 2004.
The first is a half-day, concentrating on tomatoes and other "spring" crops,
on March 20th and we still have a few slots open. The second is a full day,
including breakfast and lunch, concentrating on winter crops, on Saturday,
November 6th. For more information, click on the workshop link on our
website.

For those of you close enough, we will also have an open house at the farm
on Sunday, March 21st, from 1:00 to 4:00 PM, Central time. This is a no
charge event for people just wanting to see what we are doing. We will be
accepting donations for KSAC (Kentucky Sustainable Agriculture Community).
If you've ever just wanted to look at what we are doing, this is your chance
to take a tour!

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm

http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com

Alison Wiediger, Technician