market-farming - [Market-farming] Flower Shares

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Flower Shares
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 06:56:42 -0400

Dear Friends -

Flower shares start this week from our CSA and it dawns on me that I haven't told shareholders anything about how to pick up or to care for their flowers.

I'm wondering if someone has a 'flower care fact sheet' they are willing to share?

I also wonder what the rest of you advise your shareholders to bring so they can safely take their bouquet's home with them.

Our shares are 20 stems self-selected from 5-gal buckets of cut flowers.

Thanks, much!

-Allan Balliett
Northern Virginia