market-farming - [Market-farming] Scratching My Head

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Dave Lilligren" <dave AT lilligren.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Scratching My Head
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 17:10:47 -0600

The following quote from Jay Gee really got me scratching my head:

"U.S. forests have been decimated over the ages by wildfires, landslides,
volcanic eruptions and the like. But geologic time moves slowly in
comparison to the destructive capacity of homo sapiens."

Jay, did you know that there are more trees in North America today than at
any other time in recorded history? And, do you want to know why?

FIREFIGHTERS!

Peace,

Dave Lilligren
Sandtone, MN