market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Seed starting mix

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marc" <marc AT aculink.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Seed starting mix
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:06:58 -0700

To measure the temp we insert a soil ( probe type) thermometer between the
water tray and the plastic sheet.

Our target temp is 80 degrees F.

The setting on the blanket is pretty low but we do it inside.

We would never use them outside as the blanket was never designed or tested
for THAT environment and would have to really get cooking at night time to
maintain the heat.

What