market-farming - [Market-farming] SBA link ?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "van weldon" <woodduckfarm AT ev1.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] SBA link ?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:15:37 -0600

Within the past few weeks someone provided a note that included a website
link that "I think" was "something" from the SBA about business plans?

I am not sure if it was about agri entertainment or what, but I cannot find
this prior email under my deleted list or inbox. Was hoping to check it out
at some future time.

Should someone know what I am referring to and/or what this link might be,
would you please resubmit it to this list or directly to me at
woodduckfarm AT ev1.net.

thanks,

Van TX 8b