market-farming - [Market-farming] Who's Rick and What's Right?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Who's Rick and What's Right?
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 22:56:33 -0600

Of course there are multiple Ricks? That's why I have a score card on a
post-it note stuck to my monitor.

The road to which we refer is the "right" road, no matter whether you are
right or left or middle or right of middle or left of middle or truly
central. Or out in Uranus.

If you are on the "right" road or the right road, it matters not how you
turn to go right or left. Only that you know where you are going. I"ll
determine if you are left, right or wrong. : )

Del Williams (probably related to Rick W... somewhere out there in that
genetic Welsh pool of contentiousness)