market-farming - Re: boots

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Debbie Ferrell" <debbieferrell AT our-town.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: boots
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 09:09:13 -0700

I just noticed your signature line.
Where exactly in the Black Hills are you?
My dad grew up in Rapid City, and we spent nearly all our summer vacations
up there when I was growing up. I miss our summers there.
Debbie Ferrell
Tori's Toy Farm
Registered Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats
Registered LaMancha & mini-Mancha Dairy Goats
Dublin, Texas
debbieferrell AT our-town.com