market-farming - Re: boots

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rainbow's End Farms & Orchards" <rainbowsend AT swva.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: boots
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 06:43:29 -0700

LYSOL SPRAY?
Rainbows End Farms and Orchards
880 Central Academy Road
Stuart, Virginia 24171
276-694-4324
----- Original Message -----
From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
To: "Market Farming"
<market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 2:53 AM
Subject: [market-farming] boots

Don't read before morning coffee....don't want to
disgust you ; ))

I've had it with athlete's foot! I've been
fighting a case since spring,
and kept it in check over the summer, occasionally
wearing sandals along
with medication. I've narrowed it down to my
paddock boots--arrrgghh! I
like wearing them because I can go from farmwork
to horsework & back again.
But I've had to switch to hiking/construction
boots, which I don't like to
wear around the horses, but they don't create the
conditions (sweaty feet)
to encourage the af. I've looked at other boots,
but none seem to
"breathe", including the Ariats, which, with all
their "technology" would
seem to address the problem. Unless I'm the only
one who's ever had a
problem with sweaty feet ; )). Any suggestions??

Liz Pike
Laughing Brook Farm
Westfield NC

---
You are currently subscribed to as:
rainbowsend AT swva.net
leave-market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
Get the list FAQ at:
http://www.marketfarming.net/mflistfaq.htm