market-farming - RE: boots

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Debbie Ferrell" <debbieferrell AT our-town.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: boots
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 09:02:19 -0700

Actually, there may be a solution.
Most sporting goods stores carry a special polypropylene sock. They were
designed for hikers, and they wick moisture away from your feet.
You can wear them under any other type of sock. My dad's feet sweat really
badly, and he has used the polypropylene socks for several years now and
they have really helped him a lot.
Debbie Ferrell
Tori's Toy Farm
Registered Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats
Registered LaMancha & mini-Mancha Dairy Goats
Dublin, Texas
debbieferrell AT our-town.com