market-farming - RE: new terminology

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: new terminology
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:21:33 -0600

VERY interesting. So state certification boards will only be allowed to
exist as subdivisions of USDA. A further question: would it outlaw setting
up COUNTY certification programs for organic? Is there anything in the
states that the feds can't override and outlaw? Are state governments just
kept for window dressing? More than anything this all reminds me of the
Kosher scam, nothing to it, just costs more.

paul & barb - on the continental divide
http://globalcircle.net