market-farming - Fast Food

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Fast Food
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 06:23:30 -0500

I bought the Fast Food Nation book awhile ago but haven't really had time to
read it. My daughter read it and thought it was interesting and
informative. She isn't really keen on McD's anymore.

Fast food is an interesting industry in general. The other day I was
thinking that this all goes back to jello salad. Salad in a little box.
Add a can of pineapple and some cottage cheese and you have a complete
salad.

Just a thought.

Farmer in the Del
Clifton, IL