market-farming - Re: Dog control

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mmneedham AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Dog control
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:53:32 EDT

In a message dated 06/13/2001 8:22:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wakely11 AT swbell.net writes:

Oklahoma City metro area) how many of you feel the lack of closure we in
Oklahoma do.

Thank you for writing, Nancy.  While there is no doubt that Timothy McVeigh
did the unspeakable, I am opposed to the death penalty, mostly because I know
that innocent people have died for crimes they did not commit.  In a case
like McVeigh, where it seems quite obvious he was guilty, I still oppose the
death penalty.  My reason is that I feel it's just as wrong for us to take a
human life as it was for him to take human lives.

As Paris Carriger, who spent nearly 21 years on death row for a murder he
didn't commit, says, "Only God has the right to take a human life."

Marj