market-farming - Re: Dog control

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kevin Ancell" <kancell AT goodearthgardens.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Dog control
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 06:24:55 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Mmneedham AT aol.com
Marj wrote:

I see the dogs as victims as much as anyone else. After all,
human beings domesticated them. A dog whose owner doesn't care for it
properly or confine it properly is as much a victim as anyone else in this
grim picture.

Kevin Replied:

Dogs the VICTIM?? What next... Timothy McVeigh was a victim of this great
country? Well we (USA) had the great sense to put him down. Humanizing
animals is NOT a good thing. They are not humans.

Dogs ARE wild animals that have been partially domesticated. It is said that
a pig takes 3 generations to turn feral. In contrast the minute you let a
dog out the back door for the evening he reverts to his wild instincts.

Simply put Fido by day Cujo by night.

The minute dog(s) destroys your flock of chickens you raised from an egg you
will have two choices, turn the other cheek and ask the dog nicely to NOT do
it again or next time wait up till the dog comes around again looking for
that easy meal and end the problem FOREVER.

Kevin