market-farming - Fw: Re: Dog control

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "WB Carver" <wbcarver AT marketfarming.com>
  • To: "Market Farming List" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Fw: Re: Dog control
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:41:30 -0400

OK, Folks.

I suggest (not in any official capacity, but) in the name of good sense
and list harmony that we stop this thread before it goes any farther.
Critter control is one thing, but we are entering into the areana of
Religion and Politics and things are bound to get hot.

Good Wishes to all,

Bill Carver
Laughing Brook Farm
Westfield, NC