market-farming - Re: Dog control

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: marc AT aculink.net
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Dog control
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 23:38:48 -0600

A dog is a predator.

A dog will kill for fun.

A dog will maim for fun.

They devastate peoples entire farm businesses.

They kill and eat children left in their care sometimes.

Dog owners do not care.

Dog owners do not take responsibility.

Dog owners deny the dog did anything.

Dogs do harm over and over and over.

Dog lovers feel the farmer should pay for the dogs
destructive fun over and over.

People who are victims eliminate the dogs and no longer are
victims.

On this list victims are learning the laws about not being
victims and finding out how to protect themselves from dogs
and anthropomorphic pet loving wackos who need therapy.

You choose to blame the victims - not the owners or wild
dogs.

It is well known that abusers blame the victims. I suppose a
rape victim should allow a rapist to have his way??

You were saying...or can you hear me up there on Mount
Olympus as you judge away victims option to defend
themselves from out of control predators??

Marc Nameth