market-farming - Re: Monsanto vs Schmeiser

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kevin Ancell" <kancell AT goodearthgardens.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Monsanto vs Schmeiser
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 07:46:45 -0500

Alison is TOTALLY on the mark here as long as the big money interest in
involved you will be hard pressed to get rid of it..

But as far as tobacco is concerned it is a choice to light up and kill
yourself just as if you take your car and ram it into a wall at 90MPH. We
all make choices in life. If the government starts telling us what we can
and can not do for our own safety then what will you be left with?