market-farming - Re: Grass Fed Beef

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Betsy" <ilima AT ev1.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Grass Fed Beef
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:55:20 -0600

Hello everyone -

I've been following the grass-fed beef discussion with interest. I wonder if any of you have been in touch with Holistic Resource Management of Texas' Peggy Sechrist - her business is Homestead Beef. They are interested in helping facilitate a national network of grass-fed beef ranchers, so that you all can share production tips and marketing opportunities in your area (they emphasize localism and would rather not market their meat outside the state of Texas). If interested I could find her contact information.

Betsy