livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] preppers - seriously?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pego Rice <firekeeper38@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] preppers - seriously?
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 11:25:33 -0800 (PST)

Hey

Some of those preppers are my friends

Tho yeah, some of the things they are showing are all about the extremes.  I dunno the Dervaes family personally, but I DO like their set-up.  Like the others it shows what can be done, however theirs is far more within average means of what a family can do in a normal house and yard, not even vast acreage or any kind of armament battery as the more survivalist lot have been espousing.  Still extreme in it's own way.  Not that many will determine themselves to farm a city lot to such an extent that they are not only living off it, but also getting a market income.  They certainly are the No-till family as well.  Have you seen their website?

Yours, Pego