livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Prep help?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: A Deville <dreadkali@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Prep help?
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:42:20 -0800 (PST)

Greetings Moon and Group,
Your statement caught my attention in other ways, because I am a permaculture homesteader,and many might say a quasi prepper in the south west uplands of Georgia,and your sayings about having more resources than can be operated also applies to me.
 But in my case I also have land holdings etc that I have tried in vain to share with others,and as well the prospective of aiding  persons to start a cooperative rights livelihood business(Food Co-Op ) etc, and cannot find persons willing to take these free shares whether preppers or not! Even tried to find organizations that could steer me to others such as Haitian and others in need,and with  positive attitudes toward sustainable growing,  and still NOTHING !
So I agree  as to; are we really hip yet to whats going down !