livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Growing all your own food - nutrition

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Growing all your own food - nutrition
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 13:12:55 -0700

Have to add this, Harvey - since getting into Michael Pollan's book In
Defense Of Food, Weston Price makes a lot more sense to me. And that's
agreeable to my partner since she grew up cooking immigrant Italian, real
food, from her mother. Now if I can just grow enough to keep some for
ourselves instead of selling it all ;-)