livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Get on the inflation escalator/ New Farmers

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Dean" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Get on the inflation escalator/ New Farmers
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 11:57:52 -0700

We are really not that different. One thing I have been trying to do here is get people to question some of the teaching of this country. We don't have to settle for the insulting pittance we are paid on savings here nor do we have to try to do it all ourselves when it comes to putting away for retirement. This government is trying to block us from using the money tools that can help us get ahead or at least stay more even. If we take their word for it we will always be trying to catch up. We have taken a different path and so far it is working.

Keeping Your Memories Alive while
Creating Family Keepsakes
www.scrapbooksupplydepot.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>