livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Get on the inflation escalator/ New Farmers

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Get on the inflation escalator/ New Farmers
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 10:26:35 -0700

If you figure real estate, fossil fuels, and utilities have doubled in the
last few years, you do the math. Thing is it's not uniform across the
board, and it hits the lower income half of U.S. population the hardest.
Which brings up the subject of how much food is completely wasted in the
U.S., but I'll let it go at that. I don't waste any and I'm one of those
retirees in that lower half.